What is BJJ Building Blocks?
BJJ Building Blocks is a comprehensive video course, where you’ll find all of the information you need to learn Jiu Jitsu from home.
Nic Gregoraides has designed this course mainly for white-belts (beginners) – explaining all of the essential techniques so you can develop a complete understanding of Jiu Jitsu and build a solid foundation so you can eventually progress in the sport.
Every one of these moves and principles has been through dozens and dozens of hours of testing on the mat. Some of them he learned from directly from his instructor Roger Gracie, some during his travels to train in Brazil and Japan, and others from his sparring partners and contemporaries.
Nic Gregoraides, BJJ Black Belt
Widely regarded as one of the best jiu jitsu instructors in the world, Nic was Roger’s Gracie’s first black belt—having earned it in just over 4 years. Nic is known for his holistic and practical approach to jiu jitsu training, and has developed a clear, detailed and effective teaching style that guarantees results for his students. Nic is also the founder of the Jiu Jitsu Brotherhood and author of the bestselling BJJ training manual The Black Belt Blueprint.
BJJ Building Blocks includes over 50 videos where you’ll learn:
- How to tap your opponents from dominant positions using high-percentage attacks
- Simple and effective passing strategies—that defeat even the trickiest guards
- Some of Nic’s most trusted escapes, and how to use them to build an air-tight defence against aggressive opponents
- How to never get frustrated wondering what technique to use again
- The triangle choke: how to do it right – and how many do it wrong
- How to defeat bigger, stronger opponents with technique—even if you lack strength or flexibility
Find out more at – bjjbuildingblocks.com
“Nic explains all the material in a clear and easily accessible fashion, making this a great resource for beginners to Jiu Jitsu.” – Oliver Geddes, BJJ Black Belt
“The most important moves are all covered in detail and with clarity. If you’re a beginner don’t hesitate and get this course!” – Lorenzo Fraquelli, BJJ Black Belt
“Flashy techniques go in and out of fashion but the fundamental moves in BJJ Building Blocks are the ones you’ll use on the mat every day, for the rest of your life.” – Liam Resnekov, BJJ Black Belt
“As a Judo black belt just starting in BJJ I was unsure where to begin. The building block program is in a word EXCELLENT. I can not fault the quality of information provided or the videography of the program itself. Well worth the money.”- Paul, Verified Buyer, 27/08/2016
“Getting it done right! I love this course! As a blue belt I always felt that I had some major holes in my game and the building blocks videos really allowed me fill in the gaps. I’m going to get Progressive Jiu Jitsu when I get to purple belt.” – Trevor, Verified Buyer, 08/07/2015
Private BJJ lessons with a black belt usually start at around $100 an hour. At the moment Nic charges $300. But for a fraction of that, you could buy this full course and get access to a whole year’s worth of instruction.
The course costs just $149 (£120) in total.
For that price you will get unlimited access to all of the content; including everything listed above and below, plus more. Everything you need to learn Jiu Jitsu from home.
BJJ Building Blocks access includes:
- Vital principles from each of the major positions
- Dozens of high-percentage submissions
- The simplest and most effective ways to pass the guard (these might surprise you!)
- Devastatingly powerful sweeps and attacks from the bottom
- 2 sure-fire ways to escape the frustrating side-mount position
- The most important throws and standing attacks for sport jiu jitsu
- Often-overlooked takedowns from the knee-start position, and the best way to use them
- Defences and counters against the most commonly experienced attacks
- The easiest way to break down a stronger opponent’s posture
- One of the most powerful open-guard attack combinations in jiu jitsu
- 60 day money back guarantee!
- All that and much, much more!
All of the videos are available as downloadable content or online. They are structured in aver easy-to-follow curriculum, allowing to to progress through the weekly lessons and also revisit previous lessons. The easiest way to learn Jiu Jitsu from home.
Here’s a preview of the website;
Nic was the Jiu Jitsu coach of London Real host, Brian Rose, and Nic actually co-hosted the show for a long time. During this time they also featured on the Joe Rogan Experience.
One of my favourite episodes of London Real was when Nic opened up about his life-changing experience with the entheogen, Ayahuasca.
You can find that episode here – My Top 5 London Real Episodes
So that should be everything you need to know about the course.
BJJ Building Blocks will give you everything you need to learn Jiu Jitsu.
Nic also publishes short lessons on YouTube – here – and has a number of other courses/books for more advanced Jiu Jitsu students.
Here’s one of Nic’s free lessons on “The 3 Part Kimura Attack Sequence”
If for some reason this page does not work you will receive an email with information on how to register or you can Contact Us.